Splendid Uttarakhand Tour Package (9N-10D)
- Splendid Uttarakhand tour Package (9N-10D)
Delhi - Mussoorie - Haridwar - Nainital - Muktehswar - Nainital(Bhimtal- Sattal) - Corbett - Delhi
Highlights of Tour :
- Enjoy Kempty Fall, Bhatta Fall, and Jharipani Fall at Mussoorie.
- Have a panoramic view of Mussoorie from Lal Tibba.
- Get a dip in the holy river at Har Ki Paudi
- Sightseeing to some temples at Haridwar.
- Spend an amazing time in boating (at your own cost) at Bhimtal Lake in Nainital.
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of Nainital.
- Experience Jeep Safari in Jim Corbett.
- This tour includes holistic and scenic beauty attractions of the Uttarakhand. It is a tour of 9 Nights and 10 days in which you will cover Mussoorie, Haridwar, Nainital and Jim Corbett National Park. In Mussoorie, you will enjoy the scenic beauty and adventures of Mussoorie. Mussoorie have Kempty Falls, Bhatta Falls, Jharipani Falls, Lal Tibba, Doon Valley, and many more attractions. Then we have Har Ki Paudi and then Bharat Mata Temple in Haridwar. We will also cover Nainital and Jim Corbett National Park. In Nainital, we will go to Mukteshwar to enjoy the scenic beauty of that place. Then afterward, we will drive to Bhimtal and Sattal lake of Nainital. You can enjoy boating (at your own cost) at Bhimtal Lake. After completing all these attractions you can enjoy jeep and elephant Safari in Jim Corbett National Park.
» Itinerary Details
On arrival at Mussoorie airport/railway station, continue directly by road. On reaching the destination, we will check in to the hotel. After refreshing in the hotel, we will go for sightseeing of Bhatta Falls, and to the Doon Valley. In the evening, having dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, a visit to Kempty falls. Get some amazing time there. After relaxing at kempty falls, we will go to Lal Tibba. Have a panoramic view of Mussoorie at Lal Tibba. Then we will continue our journey to Jharipani Falls. Have dinner and stay overnight at hotel.
In the early morning, after breakfast, we will drive to Haridwar. After reaching there, sightseeing to Bharat Mata Temple and Sati Kund temple. After dinner stays overnight at the hotel or Dharamshala.
In the early morning, get a dip on the Har Ki Paudi and get ready for Aarti, after Aarti, we will drive to Nainital. On reaching there, a visit to Nainital lake.
After breakfast a visit to Naina Devi temple. After that to Naini lake, where you can enjoy boating (at your own cost). Then to Naina Peak, the highest point in Nainital. Then a visit to Hanuman Garhi, which 6400 feet above sea level. This place is famous for its sunrise and sunset. After sightseeing, back to the hotel and stays overnight.
In the morning, we will ahead to Mukteshwar for darshan of 350 years old Mukteshwar Mahadev temple. Then sightseeing of Chauli Ki Jali and the same day we will back to Nainital to stay overnight.
Another day for Nainital, sightseeing to the city of Lakes, which includes Bhimtal and Sattal lake. You can enjoy boating at Bhimtal lake. Sattal is a perfect place for photography. Nature lovers will love this place. After dinner stays overnight at Nainital.
After having a delicious breakfast, we will drive to Corbett. Half of the day will be spent in sightseeing of different species of flora and fauna.
A day well spent in the Corbett by watching different species of animals and birds. We will have jeep and elephant safari here. In the evening, back to the hotel, have dinner and stays overnight.
In the early morning, after breakfast, we will drive to Delhi. On reaching Delhi
airport/ railway station will continue our journey by road.