"Full of Wildlife"
The most oldest national park in India, Jim Corbett National Park is located in the Uttarakhand region of India. It offers a great opportunity to enjoy the diverse wildlife and splendid landscape. It has the glory of being India’s prestigious National park. Corbett has great variety of flora and fauna. It is famous for its project Tiger. This unique Tiger territory is known as the father who gave birth to the project Tiger in India ti protect the most endangered species and the Royal of India called Tigers. It spans over an extent if 520 kilometres. It is all surrounded by marshy trees, long grasslands, large lakes, river belts etc. Corbett is a home town for more that 500 species of migratory birds and 50 species of mammals like tiger, leopards, elephants and deers.
In Corbett, we can have safari in an open four wheeler jeep or on the back of elephant. It gives shelter to a healthy population of Tigers and other species like fish-eating crocodile,. It is one of the Tiger reserve who allow overnight stay in the lap of National park. If someone is love bird watching then this place is virtual for those guys. The finest national park of India is well-known for rich and varied wildlife including royal Bengal Tiger, elephant, four to five species of deer and rich bird life. You can find a healthy biodiversity in this area. Safari Having wildlife around you brings out a daredevil from you. Spend your holidays between this beautiful wildlife sanctuary.
»The Tourist Zones
- Bijrani Safari Zone: It is a very popular tourist’s hub because of its abundant natural beauty and open grasslands.
- Jhirna Safari Zone: It is another important tourist zone in Jim Corbett National Park that is open for tourist around the year.
- Dhela Safari Zone: It is a new eco-tourism zone in Jim Corbett National Park included in the tiger reserve zone. This zone attracts the most of tourists as it has a wealthy collection of different flora and fauna, open throughout the year.
- Dhikala Zone: It is the largest and most varied zone in Corbett. It is famous for its abundant beauty as well as the best sight for exotic fauna.
- Durga Devi Zone: It is heaven on the planet earth for those who love birdwatching.